Homebuyers Drain Survey In Southend-on-Sea, Essex
A Homebuyers Drain Survey is now recommended by building surveyors across the UK and Ireland for both domestic and commercial properties. Prior to a property purchase this is now a valuable part of the surveying process.
Defective drainage systems are responsible for major structural defects in buildings, this can be avoided if located and corrected in time. Drain surveys also remain valid for 5 years aso can be re-used within a five year period as part of a sellers pack.
From our base in Southend-on-Sea we work with customers across Essex and outer London. Our expert team offer a professional and fast service completed at a competitive price.
With over 30 years combined experience within the industry our team of experts will provide the best service every time, no matter how big or small the job.
What Can A Homebuyers Drain Survey Be Used For?
- When buying a new home
- Mortgage lenders and Insurers may request a drain survey
- Building an extension
- Rodent or rat problems
- Damaged Drains
- On-going drain issues
- ...and more
The Homebuyers Drain Survey Will Provide You With
- Structural condition reporting and analysis
- Mis-connections identification and reporting
- Drainage system ownership - Private / Water Company
- Mapping - drawing to show drainage system locations and components
- Water company can be for-warned about defects on there asset